How to Properly Administer Homeopathic Remedies For Your Pets
2. Liquid remedies may sometimes contain a small amount of alcohol as its preservative. You can let it sit out for a few minutes to allow it to evaporate. You can also drop the dosage in a small amount of warm water to hasten the evaporation of the alcohol. When administering liquid remedies, it is better to use a small dropper or dosing syringe so the bottle will not be contaminated with bacteria from your pet’s mouth.
4. Avoid handling the remedies using your bare hands. Drop them straight from the container into your pet’s cheek.
5. When storing homeopathic remedies, remember to avoid keeping them near electromagnetic appliances like televisions, computers, or microwave ovens. Avoid storing them in the bright, hot sun for long periods.
6. Herbal tinctures can be added to your pet’s food. This may work with dogs, but with cats, they may reject it if you add anything new. You can mix the remedy with your pet cat’s favorite canned food or treat. Most pet owners opt to use canned tripe because it has a strong smell and most pets love its taste. Rehydrated freeze-dried treats and tuna juice can also work.
7. Some homeopathic remedies are best administered approximately 20 minutes before or after a meal. You can administer the liquid remedy into the animal’s mouth or on its cheek. If your pet is giving you a hard time, you can try mixing a small amount of the liquid homeopathic remedy with their favorite treat.
What Are Some Examples of Homeopathic Remedies?
1. Symphytum (Comfrey) – It is also known as Knitbone. It is commonly used to hasten the healing process of fractures. It is also used for joint, ligament, cartilage, and tendon injuries. It can also help improve ulcers.
2. Arnica (Leopard’s Bane) – This is one of the most common must-have homeopathic remedies for pet owners. It helps prevent bruising, lessens bleeding, and it also stimulates the healing process. It also helps decrease the pain and effects of shock in pets with injuries.
Some pet owners have been successful in using it for treating minor strains and sprains. It works great in reducing the risk of bleeding and other complications. It can also help pets to recover from strokes and revive newborn kittens and puppies.
3. Fragaria (Wild Strawberry) – It is commonly used to dissolve dental plaque from the teeth of pets and it also helps prevent the buildup of plaque after your pet’s teeth have been cleaned thoroughly.
4. Bryonia (White Bryony) – This homeopathic remedy is commonly used on the joints and chest of your pet. It is also useful for treating arthritis, dry coughs, constipation, and irritability.
5. Euphrasia (Eyebright) – This homeopathic remedy is known for being effective in helping with eye problems among pets. It has been used in cases of conjunctivitis in pet dogs and cats.
What are the Benefits of Using Homeopathic Remedies for Pets?
- Works with the pet’s natural immune system.
- Effective in preventing and treating different conditions.
- Fewer side effects than regular medications.
Homeopathic remedies are known as one of the holistic methods to stimulate and allow the natural healing process of an animal’s body. Most pet owners have opted to use it because it has been proven to be an amazing alternative treatment option for their pets.
If you are located in Oakland, California and you want to try homeopathic remedies for your pets, make sure to trust a reliable company like Paws and Claws to help you.
Are you looking for a company that offers pet supplies like homeopathic pet remedies? If you are based in Oakland, California, Paws and Claws is worth checking out. We offer different types of pet supplies such as homeopathic remedies. We are a green business, which means we only provide environment-friendly products. We always try to use fewer materials such as paper, water, and energy. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or inquiries, contact us today. You can call us at 510-336-0105 or send us an email at email@example.com. We are located at 3436 Dimond Ave., Oakland, CA 94602. We are looking to hearing from you soon!